Friday, July 24, 2009

Owen, Tyson, and Roman

If any of you have kids and want pictures done, CALL THIS GIRL!!! She really wants the practice, and SHE IS AMAZING! I've heard this girl will do about anything for a good shot. :o) She came a few weeks ago after VBS, and even though we were almost rained out, she got in these awesome shots before it started pouring. As she was leaving, I let her borrow the big umbrella so that she wouldn't get her camera wet, and it turned inside out on her!! I felt so bad, but she kept smiling anyway. :o)

Not only is she a great photographer, but she also loves the Lord and is mature in her faith for someone her age...for someone my age! She's spoken in church before after a youth trip, and I was amazed at the depth of her insight. After that, I began following her work on her blog, which, by the way is titled Proverbs 31:30 because her desire is to be that kind of woman (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about!)! Sometimes she shares what's going on in her spiritual walk on her blog, too, and it's always so awesome to see God working in her life.

Thanks Whit! You're amazing!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Yeppers. I've had fun blog-stalking her. :-)
I can just see her with that umbrella. LOL.

Whitney said...

HAHAHA! Thanks, so much Mrs. Dayna :) You're so sweet.

That dang umbrella! I was more concerned about my camera getting wet--and then my Mom didn't understand that I wanted her to open her door so I could give it to her, so that I could get in the truck! Ohh boy--good times, good times :)

We did have a lot of fun though! Your boys are so adorable.

Angela said...

Yay for adorable pictures! I need to print some out to bring to work. The boys already look so different from the ones you had done at Christmas.