Thursday, June 5, 2008

How to Stop the Fighting

So all the kids are in the nursery while their parents rehearse to sing in Sunday's worship service. Then two little girls run up to the teachers and say, "Tyson showed us his underwear!!"

Upon being asked what possessed him to do such a thing, Tyson mumbles,
"Because they were fighting." Patsy, not quite understanding why that would give him a reason to show his underwear, rephrases the question. Tyson's bewildered answer: "I already told you! Because they were fighting!"

As I question Tyson in the car on the way home, I am barely able to talk without bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

"Tyson, when you and Owen are fighting, do I show you my underwear to get you to stop?"

"No, ma'am"

"Then WHY ON EARTH would you think THAT would get them to stop fighting?!!?!?!"

"I don't know."

3 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

You know what Granny would say...
Michael must have taught him that!

Nikki said...

I like the new look of your blog!