Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hair

I got my hair cut this past weekend. I went from Pam on the Office to someone with a bit more style. It was dramatic enough that two men at church even noticed...and no they are not weird men, just normal ones. Owen doesn't hate it, but he doesn't love it either. I told him that I was going to cut it up to my ears, so when I came back with it longer than that, he wasn't too upset.
Every time I make an appointment to get my hair cut, he makes a really big deal about it. He would rather me keep it long, but I like to have it short because I shed so much.

I tried to post a picture, but I'm having technical difficulty, so I'll have to do it later.

2 comments:

Patti said...

I thought it looked different but since I am behind you in choir & you often have it up, I just wasn't sure. Congrats on the daring "do"!

Alice said...

Your hair looks very beautiful! It always does, but I really like this length :). I don't care what Owen says - lol.