Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This and That

Little Owen lost his first tooth! When it came out, he started crying, but not because it hurt. He said he was crying because he was so happy! All of his friends have already lost at least one tooth, so he's been eagerly anticipating this day. His Dad gave him a whole $1 for it, too!





While uploading that picture, I decided to take a few pictures of my haircut....I hate pictures of myself......


Here are a few pictures of the boys "playing" flag football....Owen's got his game face on....



I think Tyson's running the wrong way.



Here he's doing a little dance.

Owen scored a safety (2 points) for his team week before last....that's when you get a guy's flag while he's in his own end zone. (I don't have a picture for that, but it was awesome!)

Big O is the official cameraman for all of the Upward teams at the church.



Are these guys cute or what?

4 comments:

Alice said...

Great pictures, Dayna, your boys are so cute! And, I like your new haircut, I especially liked the last photo you posted of yourself. You're so beautiful :).

Angela said...

Lol...Are you showing us your sexy face in the 3rd pic?
I'm so happy for Owen that he lost a tooth! I didn't even know he had a loose tooth!
Tyson is really cute doing his little dance :)

Patti said...

Nice newsy post.
Tell Owen congrats on the hole in his smile. :P

daynagonzalez said...

No, Angela, that's not my sexy face....at least that's not what it was supposed to be. I was taking pictures of myself and Owen said I look better when I don't smile, so I didn't.