Monday, April 28, 2008

Comment on Angela's blog.

This is in response to my sister Angela's latest blog. If you read my blog but don't read hers, you are missing out!

I couldn't spell "tomorrow" until last year when I taught school and had to write it on the board several times a week.


I may not be obsessive in the form that Angela and Michael are, but I am obsessive about other things, such as washing my hands and making sure I don't hurt people's feelings.


I'm scared of the dark, too!

No one has ever asked me if my eyelashes are real, but they do tell me that they are long.

I've never had a cavity, but when I was 3, we were in a car accident and I broke my leg.


1 comment:

Angela said...

I must inform everyone interested that Dayna and I get our strange spelling ablities from our mother. She thought that the word "cheese" was spelled "C-H-E-E-Z-E" until very recently.