Friday, January 30, 2009

How to Effectively Waste Time.....

Note: Owen came up with the title....that's what he thinks of this post anyway.

My sister wanted each of us to write something in our own handwriting and link up to her blog to show it to all of our blogging buddies. If you want more on that, visit her post.


If you want to play along, link up to her site through Mr. Linky....it was kinda fun!

Thirty years from now, our grandkids will look at these posts and wonder what this strange script is....they won't know how to write because they will only ever have to type things out.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Would you look at that stinkin' perfect penmanship? You make me sick.

Thanks for playing :) Love you!

MyKidsMom said...

Oh very nice... dare I say it? You just may have bested Angela in this department;) Though her handwriting is very nice as well.

Erin said...

I wish work didn't have me in so many bad "printing" habits. My actual "handwriting" really isn't all that bad, bubbly, but not bad. =)But I'll have to agree with Angela, you make me sick.

Mrs. Frogster said...

Yep, I went to PCC. Your handwriting looks great!