Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures

Here are a few pictures that I've taken over the last few months.....
My precious boys getting ready to go on a 5 hour car ride to visit family in Georgia....



My beautiful mama and me getting ready for that same 5 hour drive.......



Dustin sleeping after driving for hours and hours....



Tyson getting ready to sleep in the tent he got for Christmas from his Grammy and Paw Paw



Owen doing the same.....




Angela, Michael and me on Christmas Eve at Granny and Poppa's house....




And here is a picture I found of the boys after Tyson got stitches and before he got rid of the bunny....I found it in the same folder as the picture of Owen that I posted last time.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Those are some great pictures! I wish we had taken some while y'all were here. Sigh.