Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged

WELL it's been a while since I've posted, and since I have both time and a subject, now is as good as any. :o)

My cousin Nikki tagged me for this post and here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder (no cheating -- cropping, editing, etc.)
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 other people to do the same.



This is my wonderfully talented husband, Owen in a very natural pose. He was playing one day when I had the camera out (2-16-08). I'd forgotten about it until I was tagged for this post, and I'm glad that I have a good reason to share it with all of you. He is very photogenic don't you think?

I will tag Pam, Whitney, Tessa and Patti because I'm sure that all of them will have great pictures to post!




2 comments:

Alice said...

Sounds like fun, Dayna :O). Your photo of Owen is very nice - he IS photogenic! I will wait and see if I get tagged. It will be cool to see what photos everyone shows.

Angela said...

Yay!!!!!! I like this picture!