Monday, February 9, 2009

The Letter "T" for me....

Angela assigned me the letter "T" for Alphabet Tag. "T" is for "Third of October," which is my birthday.

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME THAT START WITH THE LETTER "T"

1. Thirsty-that's what I've been all day!
2. Tired- I've been that, too....probably has something to do with this cold I'm fighting off (or possibly the lack of sleep a few nights ago.....).
3. Tyson-my favorite 5 year old in the whole world!
4. Three- the name of one of my favorite books by....
5. Ted Dekker- my favorite author!
6. Two-the number of siblings Owen and I have, and also the number of children we have.
7. Thrifty- something we have to be right now that comes easily to me.
8. Talkative- I am when I've been cooped up in the house too much. ;o)
9. Timely-I hate being late!! So much so that when I am, I get a bit....
10. Testy! Just ask Owen...I turn into a monster when my schedule does not go as planned. (I read that to him and he said, "No joke! You grow fangs and horns, and you turn all red!")

That was fun...and not too hard! Anyone who wants to play along can leave a comment, and I'll assign you a letter.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow that seemed really easy! Good job ;)

Nikki said...

It did seem easy, but T seems like an easy letter. I would have given you a Y which probably would have been tough. It's a good thing you got your letter from Angela.