Friday, February 27, 2009

You dont have to read this post....seriously...don't!

My cousin, Nikki, tagged me to show you where I blog...so here it is in all of its glory and clutter....


And this is how it looks when I have students come for lessons.....





Notice the cords on the floor hanging down from the top of the armoire. (I had to look up how to spell that...took way too long. :o) One day I'm going to scream over cords...that's my life as married to Mr. PC.....

And yes, I still have my Dicken's village up because it's still winter...it's not a Christmas scene it's a winter scene with snow....something unheard of here where we live. (Tomorrow my tea Sri Lankan set will go back up becaues March is really not winter anymore.)

Of all the places in my home, I think this is one of the worst....I have 2 horrible rooms (mine and the laundry room) and this desk....outside we have the horrible garage and the screened in porch....and down by the lake...who am I kidding? The whole outside is a mess! All of these places make me feel like I am so unorganized and I hate that!! I'm not the most organized or neatest person in the world (Michael got all of those genes from Granny), but I like to pretend that I am. So now you know.

I'm tagging Pam (who comes to my house every week but has never seen the inside. :o), Whitney, Elizabeth, Patti and Megan. The rules are that you cannot move anything from where it was before you take your picture...if you have a laptop, take a picture of it where it is right now!! Anyone else who wants to play, consider yourself tagged. :o)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

That's not so bad. Where is this armoir? Is it in your living room? Right out in the middle of your house? At least my mess is tucked back in the spare bedroom!

Angela said...

You're crazy...I've never even noticed those cords. That cabinet is perfect for your computer!

Also...this layout is cute...but we're going to make you a new one. One that's easier to read. Definitely.

daynagonzalez said...

Nikki, it's in the middle of the house...the only place for it...in between the kitchen and the dining room.

Alice said...

not a chance :O)

Anonymous said...

Dayna, you have a very nice home.....filled with love(thats the MOST important thing that makes a home a "home") I love your screened porch you have had some wonderful family gatherings there....perfect place on the lake.